Monday, October 26, 2009

Information Jason

What do you do when your bored and you don't have anything to do on the train to the city (45 minute train - boo!) and it's 40 degrees Celsius with no air con and you happen to hop on into a tin can train. Guess what I did? No, I did not take my shirt off and started dancing and singing like its (imaginary) raining. Plug in some headphones and listen to some tunes of Jason Mraz. Having all the albums of this great singer/songwriter I managed to listen to all his songs so much times that I know the lyrics to all of them - no joke. So here is my top 15 because 10 couldn't just do it.



15. Wordplay
14. Too Much Food
13. Love For A Child
12. Bella Luna
11. No Stopping Us
10. A Beautiful Mess
9. You & I Both
8. If It Kills Me
7. Geek in the Pink
6. Live High
5. Tonight, Not Again
4. Butterfly
3. The Dynamo of Volition
2. Unfold
1. Mr. Curiosity

" leap in - the net will appear "

2 comments: