Friday, September 25, 2009

From Zero To Hero

So I've been playing this new game for 3+ weeks or so now called Heroes of Newerth. It's basically like DoTA (Defense of the Ancients) except it has way more super duper cool graphics, think about Warcraft 3 : Frozen Throne graphics and then compare it to StarCraft 2 graphics, (if you've seen demos, previews, reviews, game mags and/or all the other geeky stuff that I am into) it's frigging awesome right? Think about Flintstones (DoTA) and then StarTrek (HoN), just like the Black Eyed Peas says: "HoN is so 3008, DoTA is so 2000 and late".

Yeah I know I'm so creative that I cannot help myself to create such imaginative and descriptive replacement for the actual lyrics or words for the BOOM BOOM POW song. Hence, which I realize after a few seconds of that song playing in my own little head, creating very silent sounds that only I can hear, which leads me to my conclusion or something rather my limelight that I created to lift my ego up, not to be boastful or prideful but to display how skilled I am in this game and my finese in owning nooblets just like you and your mum and to totally just to display what Boom Boom Pow really is. Without further a do I bring to you.... not in words or sounds but something rather feasing for your very own set of 2 eyes or four eyes if your wearing spectacles (get it? i know right, its funny).... (drum roll).... ta da!



GGKTHXBAIQQMOREBBQNOOBCAKEROFLOLMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment